ManySecured Special Interest Group (SIG)
Collaboration is essential to ensure Interoperable Security, no one company can do it alone.
To facilitate this collaboration, the IoT Security Foundation has created the ManySecured Special Interest Working Group (SIG) and we are looking for organisations and people from the IoT ecosystem value/supply chain to help:
- Produce Best Practice recommendations in the areas of Gateway Foundations, Secure Comms, Update Management, Network Isolation
- Develop and publish Problem Statements, Whitepapers, Requirements and Solutions
- Define methods and algorithms to monitor, detect threats and suspicious activity in IoT devices and networks
- Share datasets for: test purposes, malware trace data, fingerprints and patterns, sample network traffic of vulnerable and compromised devices
- Create reference (Open Source) implementation solutions
- Develop a ManySecured Certification Program
- Run trials with with end users, customers and key stakeholders
The SIG will set up workstreams as required to address specific concerns and security problems – see ‘PROBLEM STATEMENTS’ under the ‘Resources’ menu for the latest published documents. The initial workstreams include:
- Secure Usable Intranet Browser (SUIB)
- Device Type Identity (DTI)
- Network Management (NMGNT)
If you would like to learn more and are interested in joining the SIG, please CONTACT US.