ManySecured Working Group (WG)
Actively developing publicly available resources and specifications for router & gateway vendors, service and solution providers
Working Group Mandate and Charter
No single entity can provide cybersecurity alone.
Collaboration is essential for interoperable security which is fit-for-purpose and future proof.
The ManySecured Working Group (WG) was established to facilitate business collaboration and we welcome organisations from the IoT ecosystem to join the WG.
The Working Group Reaches Consensus to:
- Create open source materials including requirements, specifications and reference solutions.
- Agree and publish the foundational security requirements for gateways/routers.
- Identify and define sub-router problem statements.
- Publish whitepapers.
- Share datasets for security development
- Run trials with end users, customers and key stakeholders
- Develop a ManySecured Certification Program
The WG workstreams address specific concerns and security problems:
The ManySecured Partners work together to identify the sub-router components necessary to deliver next generation router/gateway security performance features. Our workstreams focus on producing the open source materials to support technology and product developments.