Making IoT Networks Secure
Next generation router & gateway cybersecurity:
Continuous assurance in zero trust environments
ManySecured provides an open ecosystem to ensure routers and gateways can better protect devices and networks against IoT attacks.
Upgrading IoT endpoint security ‘by design’: “Many insecure IoT devices continue to exist in the market and will not go away any time soon, and even the best endpoint security can, and will be compromised. Enhancing the role of the gateway in the detection and protection against IoT attacks is, and always will be, a superior approach to a comprehensive security strategy.”
The ManySecured Team
An Introduction to ManySecured
‘Simply put, it’s a collaborative response to the problem of router and IoT network security‘.
Dr. Nick Allott, CEO nquiringminds and leading development partner of ManySecured.
Collaboration is essential
Meet our Business partners
ManySecured leverages the power of the crowd; we work on open technical standards, specifications and offer industry-grade security solutions to manufacturers and ISP’s.
The IoT Security Foundation created the ManySecured Working Group (WG) for business partners to facilitate collaboration and define interoperable security.
Cyber defence is a team sport.
ManySecured for Internet Service Providers and Manufacturers
Key Partner Benefits
Powerful Cognitive and Automated Security Features:
- Interoperability of IoT security data.
- Applicable to edge and core.
- Incorporating updatable knowledge bases: Software Bill of Materials (SBOM), Device types, CVE’s etc.
- Uniquely identify IoT devices.
- Alert IoT device vulnerabilities.
ManySecured was set up to develop solutions for the Emerging threats to IoT cyber security
- Increasing volume and sophistication of cyber security attacks on IoT devices and gateways.
- Significant numbers of legacy IoT devices installed with poor security postures.
- Emerging IoT security legislation, compliance requirements and financial penalties.
- Targeted attacks and collateral damage increase the need for zero trust and continuous assurance approaches.
- Industrial scale exploits and botnets for hire degrading network resources.
- Brand and reputational damage impacts on business and customers.